TRT Teacher Referral Program Terms and Conditions – from a non-EF staff member
Please email your friend's name, phone number with country code and CV (optional) to:
To refer an International teacher, the candidate must have a Bachelor's degree, some teaching experience, a clear criminal background check and a passport from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States of America or United Kingdom.
To refer a local teacher for China, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, TEM8 for English majors, the CET6 for non-English majors, 1 year teaching experience and a National Teacher Certificate preferred.
- Should your referral lead to a new full-time hire, EF English First will give you a USD $150 Amazon gift card.
- Payment will be paid if the referral successfully passes probation, which occurs two months after teacher signs a master employment contract in China or three months after signing in Russia.
- Payment will be made in the form of a gift card and mailed to you.
- Only one bonus will be awarded per referral.
- The payment cannot be split among people.
- In the event that multiple people refer the same candidate, the first submitted to EF English First will be used.
- To be valid, all referrals must be received by EF English First prior to the candidate's interviewing with EF.
- If a candidate has worked with EF in any capacity in the past, the employee is not eligible for the referral bonus.
- The person submitting the referral will not be eligible for the bonus if they will directly manage or will be directly involved in the hiring process for the candidate.
- Referrals will only be paid for full-time salaried hires working at EF schools in China or Russia.