- Kids & Teens Teaching positions in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
- Adult Teaching positions in Nanjing, Wuxi, Ningbo and Dongguan.
All contracts are ONE year full-time.
EF has monthly start dates throughout the year so discuss what your preferred start time is with your recruiter. The general time line is 3 to 4 months from application.
- 5 days / 40 hours per week;
- 20-25 teaching/contact hours per week. The remaining time is used to plan lessons, spend time with students, administer placement tests, check email and perform other administrative tasks;
- Teachers are scheduled to work during our busiest times - evenings and weekends;
- Teachers have two consecutive days off a week, for example Monday and Tuesday.
- An exception to this schedule would be for the summer course for Kids & Teens. Your recruiter can tell you more details on this seasonal program.
Overview at EF English First
EF English Centers for Kids & Teens Job Description
EF English Centers for Adults Teacher Job Description
EF is accepting applications throughout the year.