EF Education First Teachers

Hello all!

Who is interested in exploring and/or taking part in the creative/cultural scene in Shanghai this fall? 

If you enjoy attending film festivals or fashion shows, performing spoken word poetry or storytelling live, visiting large museums or small indie galleries, checking out bookstores or participating in book clubs, taking a dance lesson or two, hitting up a local comic-con, catching a show at the theater or listening to live music at great local hang-outs, going to cooking classes or exploring local markets, brushing up on your language skills, giving back to the community where you live, attending cultural conferences and other culture-related events, and having meaningful discussions, blogging, vlogging, being a foodie and generally seeing what Shanghai has to offer, among other things....

you want to create platforms to make these and other things possible for yourself and for others,

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jessica,

I am an artist and will definitely be hitting up the Shanghai art scene. I am very excited about all of the creative outlets there . I am also a foodie, book geek and avid traveller. This will be my first time in Asia and I plan to live it to the fullest.

I'm excited about the food too! Cities like Shanghai have a little bit of everything. 

Thanks for replying! Awesome, that is amazing! I really hope to connect with people who will be looking to explore the cultural scene. I hope to live this experience to the fullest as well. Looking forward to connecting with you.

YES!!! So into this post. Really interested in exploring the city's art, film, and cultural scenes. (The architecture alone is stunning and stunningly diverse in influences.) Especially into contemporary ("queer," as in boundary-pushing, horizon-expanding) film, art, and photography. I'm also down to learn more about Shanghai and Suhang's traditional Chinese heritage and influences too, check out the fashion scenes (these openings and circles seemed surprisingly permeable open last time I was in the city), etc. Let's do it. 

Thanks for the reply! Sounds like a plan to me! Looking forward to connecting! :) 

FYI... my WeChat is Lettechaj01 ...feel free to add me!

Literally all of this sounds great to me! Reach out to me in shanghai and I would definitely be down! :)

That’s right up my alley! I’m a musician and I love to write poetry so I’m down

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Teacher Recruitment & Training.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service