TRT Teacher Referral Program Terms and Conditions – from any current EF Education First staff member (including EF English First)
Instructions: Please fill in your friend's information online at:
To refer an International teacher, the candidate must have a bachelor's degree, teaching experience, a clear criminal background check and a passport from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States of America or the United Kingdom.
To refer a local teacher for China, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, TEM8 for English majors, the CET6 for non-English majors, 1-year teaching experience and a National Teacher Certificate preferred.
1. Should your referral lead to a new full-time hire, EF will give you a referral bonus (paid with your monthly salary and taxed) paid as follows:
2. Both the referral and person who made the referral must still be EF employees at the time of the bonus payment for it to be received.
3. If the arrival in China occurs after the payroll cut-off for that month, payment will be made the following month.
4. Only one bonus will be awarded per referral. The payment cannot be split among multiple persons.
5. In the event that multiple staff members refer the same candidate, the first submitted through the referral form will be used.
6. To be valid, all referrals must be entered through www.englishfirst.com/refer prior to the candidate interviewing with EF.
7. If a candidate has applied to work or worked with EF in any capacity in the past, the employee is not eligible for the referral bonus.
8. The person submitting the referral will not be eligible for the bonus if they will directly manage or will be directly involved in the hiring process for the candidate.
9. Referrals will only be paid for full-time salaried hires working within China owned schools.
10. If the candidate is placed in an EF China franchise school, a 1500 RMB referral award will be paid to the referrer in the form of Amazon gift cards after the referral has past probation
* Only applicable to referrers currently working for EF English First
11. School team referral prize - From November 1, 2017, until January 31, 2018, the EF school that refers the most international teachers will get champagne and cupcakes delivered to their school and an internal company announcement.
a. This school team prize will be awarded to the most referrals given in proportion to the total number of staff and teachers in a school. The number of employees in a school will be calculated by the number of full-time staff on January 31, 2018.
b. A referral is considered an international teacher who successfully completes an interview with a recruiter before February 1, 2018.
c. The maximum value for the champagne and cupcake prize is 5,500RMB and will be delivered by TRT.
d. Each referrer is also eligible for the usual 3,000 RMB arrival bonus per teacher referred.
e. This school team prize is open to: 1) all staff and teachers working for Kids & Teens owned schools, 2) all staff and teachers working for EFEC owned schools, 3) all teachers working for the Online Training Center in Pudong, and 4) all teachers working for Academic Partnerships (AP) in China (1 university = 1 school)
12. Individual referral prize - From November 1, 2017, until January 31, 2018, the EF staff who refers the most international teachers will receive a trip for two trip to anywhere in Asia for five days, in which EF will pay for the flight and hotel stay.
a. A referral is considered an international teacher who successfully completes an interview with a recruiter before February 1, 2018.
b. The maximum value of the prize that includes flight and accommodation in Asia for two people is 10,000 RMB.
c. The flight must be booked through EF staff travel and hotel must be booked on Ctrip.
d. The referrer is also eligible for the usual 3,000 RMB arrival bonus per teacher referred.
e. This offer is only valid for full-time salaried employees working in China owned Kids & Teens, EFEC, Online, and AP schools.
f. The referral prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable. Prize must be redeemed and used before October 31, 2018.
g. Winners will need to take annual leave from their own annual leave days.
h. To claim the prize, winners should be in contact with Teacher Training and Recruitment (email@example.com), who will advise of the next steps.
i. If you entered the competition last year, you’re not eligible to enter this year.